Hey Mama, so Thanksgiving is around the corner, and it's time to fill your shelves with some super cute Thanksgiving board books for your Baby's first Fall. I hand-picked the cutest and most developmental board books for your little one! Well, let's get into the My Top 5 Thanksgiving Board Books for Baby’s first year.
What are the benefits of reading to your Baby?
Before we jump into the article. I think it's important to know the benefits of reading
to your baby.
Reading provides an opportunity for you and your baby to connect. It allows your baby to hear you using many different emotions & expressive sounds. Reading improves language skills by copying sounds, recognizing pictures, & learning words.
This content contains affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Top 5 Thanksgiving Board Books for Baby's First Year
1. Where Is Baby's Turkey? - Karen Katz - Gobble, gobble! It’s time for Thanksgiving! In this interactive book from bestselling author Karen Katz, little ones can lift the sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps on each page to look for Baby’s turkey stuffed animal. Filled with bright, striking art, this book is sure to get little ones excited for the festive family holiday!
2. Baby's First Thanksgiving - DK -In Llama Llama Gives Thanks, it's Thanksgiving time for Llama Llama and his family! That means yummy foods and autumn leaves and being thankful for everything from pumpkin pies to blue skies. Thanksgiving may only come once a year, but in Llama's family, giving thanks is always here!
3. Pookie's Thanksgiving - Sandra Boynton - It’s Thanksgiving! Join Mom and her little Pookie as they prepare for the yummiest of holidays. Told and illustrated with Sandra Boynton’s celebrated charm, Pookie’s Thanksgiving is filled with a cornucopia of family, gratitude, and pie!
4. You're My Little Pumpkin Pie - With adorable illustrations, shaped cutouts, and raised elements, this sweet, interactive board book celebrates the little pumpkin pie in your life!
5. Five Silly Turkeys - Salina Yoon - From twirling on a dance floor to being chased by a bee to tanning in the sun, these are no ordinary Thanksgiving turkeys. The rhyming adventure makes for a fun read-aloud, and the tail feathers add a sensory element to the book as they crinkle when touched and are easy to grab for tiny hands turning pages.
Final Thoughts On Top 5 Thanksgiving Board Books for Baby's First Year
I hope you enjoyed My Top 5 Thanksgiving Board Books for Baby’s first year! Let me know in the comments if this post helped you find some great Thanksgiving Books for you and your little one. Do you have any happy childhood memory of the Thanksgiving Season? I do! Mine was reading fall or thanksgiving books, arts and crafts and finally having our family big dinner at my grandpa's house.