Hey Mama, have you been wondering what books you should purchase for your Baby's First Year? Well, you came to the right place! It's amazing how many books now there are to buy, and guess what it doesn't need to be overwhelming. That's why I am sharing My Top 25 Best Books for Baby's First Year! Well let’s dive deep, shall we?
Did you Know?
Reading to your little one can be one of the best things you can do for your Baby! Reading strengthens Parent-Child Relationships, helps with Language Skills, and enhances Brain Development.
Why are Board Books the Best Type of Book for Baby's First Year?
Board books are the best type of books for a Baby's First Year because they are perfect for those little hands to grasp and turn. The thick cardboard can withstand teething baby chomps, drool, and on fourth.
Here are My Top 25 Best Books for Baby's First Year
1. Global Babies- From Guatemala to Bhutan, seventeen vibrantly colored photographs embrace our global diversity and give glimpses into the daily life, traditions, and clothing of babies from around the world. Plus Babies love to look at other babies!
2. Baby Faces- This book is perfect to start teaching Baby to identify emotions. By going through each page, you'll be identifying happy babies, laughing babies, silly babies, and crying babies.
3. Happy Baby- This small and sturdy accordion book opens up to stand alone in a crib, on the carpet, or on a bed, making it easy for your baby to enjoy tummy time, all the time.
4. Baby Signs- This book shares essential signs that babies can easily learn how to communicate their needs, wants, and feelings and even make basic observations with a simple gesture. Start teaching your baby signs at 6 months, you'll be amazed how much they can pick.
5. Black & White-This bestselling accordion-style foldout book is sturdy enough to stand by itself and features fourteen bold black-and-white high-contrast images to engage babies and very young children.
6. Baby Touch and Feel Animals- This book is an interactive and fun way to help your child learn all about their favorite farmyard friends, and a few new words along the way as well.
7. Look Look!- This sturdy board book, full of high-contrast black-and-white cut-paper art perfect for staring at, is just the thing for the eyes of the youngest babies.
8. Baby's Feelings- This simple book shares pictures of babies to help young children identify emotions even before they can say their first words.
9. What Do You See?- Lift the flap, play peek-a-boo, Search for hidden surprises in the Cloth Book, Touch and feel textures, gain self-awareness & discovery through a baby-safe mirror & enjoy crinkle pages!
10. Doggies- Big dogs, little dogs, short and long hair, powerful woofs, and tiny yaps are packed into this deceptively simple counting book that gets noisier with every page.
11. Goodnight Moon- This book takes place in a great green room, where a little bunny is tucked in bed and says goodnight to all the things in his room and more.
12. Guess How Much I Love You- This classic book Guess How Much I Love You and its adorable hares have charmed families worldwide for 20 years. These sweet characters are here to help your child to learn, play, and grow.
13. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See- This is a fun book to read to your little one and to sing songs aloud about a big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse, and a soft yellow duck.
14. Whose Toes Are Those? Start enjoying this interactive board book that is perfect for celebrating the classic giggle-inspiring game of This Little Piggy.
15. I Love You to the Moon and Back- The sun rises, and a bear and cub begin their day together. They splash in the water, climb mountains, watch the colorful lights in the shimmering sky, and play with friends.